The pristine Rara Lake (2990m) is the largest and the deepest lake of Nepal. The deep blue lake lies amidst the green landscape of the Rara National park. The enchanting beauty of the entire place will take you breath away.
The Rara lake helicopter tour is an opportunity for those travellers who do not have much time on their schedule or cannot travel long distances. This Helicopter trip is short but exceptionally beautiful.
You will cherish the memories made on this tour for a long, long time. The lake looks stunning as the golden sun rays reflect on the lake changing its colour. The tranquil region covered in pine trees is quite peaceful.
This queen of lake, Rara is also the biggest lake of Nepal. Situated at an elevation of almost 3,000 meters, the remote lake spreads over the area of 9.8 Square Km. There are treks available but it would take you many days and long duration to reach there. The drive on the other hand goes around very risky and dangerous roads.
Thus, Rara lake helicopter tour is your best option. The stunning helicopter ride takes you high above the sky and offers you the greatest views of the Himalayan landscapes. You can also take the other popular tour packages of Rara Lake Honeymoon Tour and Rara Lake Photography tour.
The unspoiled beauty of the Rara lake will refresh you to the core and liven up your spirits. So are you ready to take this trip of a lifetime? Read the detailed information about the Rara lake helicopter tour below and book your trip now.
Muktinath Helicopter Tour | Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour | Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
Major Highlights of the Tour
- Experiencing the enchanting beauty of the Rara lake
- Incredible aerial views of Langtang, Manaslu, Annapurna, and other mountain ranges
- Stunning helicopter ride over the pristine Rara National Park
- Trip to the remote landscapes away from the crowd and noise
- Wildlife spotting of rare animals
- Experiencing the natural colour change phenomenon of the Rara Lake
- Fresh air and tranquil Himalayan atmosphere