The hidden kingdom of Upper Mustang is an unspoiled paradise. The Upper Mustang helicopter tour is an incredible aerial tour of the Mustang valley. The dry and arid landscapes of the region resembles that of a desert.
Located in the mid western region of Nepal and next to the Nepal – Tibet border, the Upper Mustang region receives hundreds of tourists every year. The hidden valley is well intact in Tibetan influenced culture. Trekking and touring of the Upper Mustang region is an off the beaten adventure.
Helicopter charter in Nepal is quite popular among tourists. The Upper Mustang Helicopter tour is comfortable and safe. People who are not able to trek due to various reasons can utilise this opportunity to tour the Upper Mustang region on a helicopter. You can experience the beauty, culture, and tradition of the place in a single day.
Upper Mustang valley is a heaven on Earth. The mesmerizing place will refresh you to the core. The Upper Mustang helicopter tour is less time-consuming means to reach the mystical Kingdom of Mustang. The aerial view of the Upper Mustang region is breathtakingly beautiful.
So what are you waiting for? The Upper Mustang region awaits you in the lap of mother nature. Read the detailed information below regarding the Upper Mustang helicopter tour and book your trip now!
Everest Base Camp Heli Tour | Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour | Rara Lake Helicopter Tour
Highlights of the Tour
- Exploring the unspoiled, mystical valley of Upper Mustang
- Spectacular views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges
- Enchanting Helicopter trip to the forbidden kingdom of Lo Manthang
- Travelling beyond the Kali-Gandaki River valley and restricted areas of Upper Mustang
- Flying to the tourist hub of Pokhara and magical landscape of Jomsom
- Exploration of the cave-like settlements in Lo-Manthang